Mar 23, 2008

my Easter sunday

Photobucket
my easter sunday consisted of a bike ride; it was little cold, but a nice day for a roll– moments of spring sun poured onto the asphalt.

i had to go to the j-school. campus was eerie, completely dead, seemed like a zombie movie. i like the fact that i have 24 hour access.

everything was closed downtown, so i decided to check La Petite bakery's dumpster: gold mine – as you can see. i filled my backpack.

almost forgot it was easter, until i saw the balloons, the colors; impatient children poured from congregations.

2 comments:

ivonnatinkle said...

dumpster diving for bread on the day the lard was resurrected... sounds kind of ironic!

Câmera Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

link the Pasture